2019 Gulf Coast Weekend Easter Events
Now thru Saturday, April 20
• Pictures with the Easter Bunny are available at Edgewater Mall in front of Dillards. Monday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 8 p.m., Friday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Sunday – 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Click here for available picture packages.
Saturday, April 6
• The 30th annual Harrison County Easter Egg Hunt will be held at six locations throughout the county on Saturday, April 6. The egg hunt is open to children ages 12 and under. Admission is free. All six locations will begin egg hunts at 2 p.m. Those locations are:
– D’Iberville Sports Complex
– Three Rivers Ball Fields
– West Harrison Community Park
– North Gulfport Community Park
– Woolmarket Community Park
– Saucier Community Park
• The Easter Bunny will hop into the Humane Society of South Mississippi on Saturday, April 6, for pictures with pets and people from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The cost is $25 for a digital copy and 4×6 print. Walk-ins are welcome. All proceeds benefit HSSM.
• Lazy Magnolia Brewery’s Adult Easter Egg Hunt happens from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the brewery in Kiln.Live music by the Dave Maley Band. Tickets are $25 for the chance to receive Lazy swag, gifts and brews. 3 Golden eggs will be hidden containing a barrel and $50 gift cards! Purchase tickets at lazymagnolia.com/easter All proceeds benefit Friends of the Animal Shelter in Hancock County.
Tuesday, April 9
• The City of Gulfport will hold the first of it’s two Easter Egg Hunts at the Gulfport Sportsplex Soccer Complex. Activities begin at 5:30 p.m., Egg Hunt begins at 6:30 p.m. sharp. For more info. call 228-868-5881. Ages 12 and under only.
Thursday, April 11
• The Torrence Family Schoolhouse 4-H Club will host its free Easter Community Dinner Thursday, April 11, in the storm shelter at the Pearl River Fairgrounds on Highway 26E across from the MSU Horticulture Center. Dinner will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Deliveries are only available to seniors and shut-ins. You must contact either Kim Torrence at (601) 569-0991 or Agnes Dalton at (601) 746-6020 by Monday, April 8, for delivery arrangements.
Saturday, April 13
• The City of Gulfport’s Jones Park Easter Egg Hunt has activities starting at 9 a.m. Egg Hunt begins at 10 a.m. sharp. For more info. call 228-868-5881. Ages 12 and under only.
• The 81st Force Support Squadron is hosting Easter in the Park & Child Pride Day at the Keesler Outdoor Recreation & Marina Park. Activities begin at 9 a.m. with an Easter egg hunt by age group. Child Pride Day will begin afterward with activities, games, a fun run, boat rides, and more! The event is free to attend. Food will be available for purchase. Special activities for registered EFMP families. Call Airman & Family Readiness Center to register.
• The Mississippi Gulf Coast Kroc Center’s Breakfast with Bunny & Egg Hunt starts with a $5 pancake breakfast from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. A free egg hunt follows at 9:45 a.m. This event takes place at the Kroc Center on Division St. in Biloxi.
• The Mississippi Coast Model Railroad Museum is hosting an Easter Lego Build from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Kits are $10 to $50. Click here for more information on admission prices.
Sunday, April 14
• First Baptist Church in Long Beach is holding it’s Children’s Easter Festival from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Long Beach Town Green. There will be plenty of fun, games, face painting, snacks, mini petting zoo, and Resurrection Eggs with story. (Free, family friendly) Rain location if necessary will be at the church.
• The Palm Sunday Egg Hunt will take place from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Coast Community Church in Biloxi. Kids can search for over 8000 eggs! Candy and additional prizes awarded. Bring your own Easter Egg basket/bag for an afternoon of fun. There will be sections divided for different age groups to make it fairer for the kids. Bounce Houses also available.
Saturday, April 20
• Easter Eggstravaganza, sponsored by K4J of Biloxi, will be held at Church Alive in Biloxi from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. There will be an Easter Egg hunt with 1,000 eggs, dunking booth with Children’s Pastor Billy J Carroll and Sunday School teacher Jack B Grove, hula hoop dancing, nerf gun target time, Easter coloring table, karaoke, duck pond, face painting and much more. For ages 2 years to 6th grade.
• Heritage United Methodist Church is hosting the Community Easter Egg Hunt from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Heritage United Methodist Church in D’Iberville. A Free lunch is provided along with many activities, bounce house, face painting, games and picture opportunities. 10,000 eggs will be divided by ages (for safety) and 6 lucky children will find a golden egg that can be redeemed for a special themed Easter Basket.
• Easter Egg-Stravaganza happens at Dolce Bakeshop in Long Beach from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. In an effort to raise money for the LBHS Band, the day will begin with a waffle breakfast ~ waffle, sausage, and a drink for $5. Then we’ll head over to hunt Easter eggs filled with candy AND several lucky hunters will find coupons to local downtown businesses. The hunting area will be roped off and divided into sections for different age groups. Once the hunting fun is over, head on over to Dolce Bakeshop for an Alpaca and Bunny Kissing Booth, live music by Phillip Drake, face painting, carnival games, and more. All of your local downtown shops and restaurants will be open for you to enjoy, and we are looking forward to a day of jam-packed Easter fun~ all for a good cause!
• The Mayor’s Youth Council’s Easter Egg Hunt takes place from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Clay Boyd Park in Ocean Springs. All ages are welcomed to hunt for Easter eggs and take pictures with the Easter Bunny. Click here for exact age group times.
Sunday, April 21
• The Biloxi Second Liners will host its 14th annual Easter Egg-Stravaganza on Sunday, April 21 from 2-5 p.m. at John Henry Beck Park, 851 Division St., Biloxi, for children ages 12 and under.