BILOXI, Miss. (WLOX) - South Mississippi had a ton of spooky events all over the coast this weekend. Here’s a list of what’s still happening Halloween night:
*** NOTE: Some of the listed events require purchasing tickets. Websites and Facebook pages are linked when available.
Monday, October 31:
- BAY ST. LOUIS: Haunted Bayou Cruise, times listed on website, Bayou Caddy (meeting at the No Name Marina)
- BAY ST. LOUIS: Historical Ghost and Cemetery Pub Walk, times listed on website, meets at The Blind Tiger (119 North Beach Boulevard)
- BILOXI: Trunk or Treat, 4-7 p.m., John Henry Beck Park
- D’IBERVILLE: City of D’Iberville Trunk or Treat, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Bobby Eleuterius Sports Complex (10706 Kajja Drive)
- GAUTIER: Trunk-or-Treat, hosted by Boys & Girls Club of Jackson County, 4:30-5:30 p.m., 2300 Ladnier Road
- GULFPORT: Boo Boogie Bash, 4-5 p.m., Gulfport Public Library
- LUCEDALE: Treats in the Streets, 6-8 p.m., Downtown Lucedale
- PASCAGOULA: Trunk or Treat, 6 p.m., First Presbyterian Church of Pascagoula
- PICAYUNE: Mossy of Picayune Trunk or Treat, 5-7 p.m., 241 Frontage Road
If you would like an event, website or Facebook page added to this list, please email email@example.com.
Want more WLOX news in your inbox? Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Copyright 2022 WLOX. All rights reserved.