At Gulf Coast Weekend we fill our days going to fun events, eating at great restaurants, and meeting interesting people. That’s what we do everyday all year long! Nice work if you can get it, aye?
We decided to look back at some of the cool people and places we hung with this year. So, in no particular order, here they are.
1. Southport Line in Biloxi
2. Charred Steak & Oyster Bar in Ocean Springs
3. Vestige in Ocean Springs
4. Harry Hall at Beau Rivage on how to pair wine and crawfish
5. Lazy Magnolia Brewery in the Kiln
6. Chef Kristian Wade of Beau Rivage talking about his food philosophy
7. Chillville in Gulfport
8. Will Taylor of Glorybound Ocean Springs talking about his nationally famous Gyro.
9. Kenny Ward’s in Ocean Springs
10. Wentzel’s Seafood Restaurant in Biloxi