Gulf Island National Seashore
From Ship Island Excursions: Ship Island Excursions is temporarily suspending ferry operations. Please stay tuned to our social channels for information on our reopening. The health and safety of our visitors and crew is our top priority and we wish you all well during this time.
Round-Trip Ferry Routes:
- Gulfport (Gulfport Yacht Harbor/Jones Park) → Ship Island
- Biloxi (Margaritaville Resort Dock/East Biloxi) → Ship Island
Ferry Operation Seasons:
- Spring: March 14th – May 15th (Gulfport only)
- Summer: May 16th – August 16th (Gulfport & Biloxi)
- Fall: August 19th – November 1st (Gulfport Only)
Walk-up Ticket Prices at Boat Dock:
- Adult: $32
- Child: $22
- Senior: $30
- Military: $30
- Infant: $0
2 Chairs and Umbrella: $25 (Reserve on Island Only)
Ship Island Family Package
SAVE $6 ON AN ADULT AND CHILD TICKET WITH THIS OFFER
- Family package requires you buy a minimum of 4 tickets up to a maximum of 10 tickets. Family Package prices are Adult $26 / Children (ages 3-10) $16. No Military or Senior rate available.
- Family package is only available Online and is not available at the Ticket Office.
- Family package include (2) chairs and an umbrella on Ship Island for the rental price of $25. This fee is added to your tickets automatically when you check out.
- Family package is only available on Weekdays. No Weekends or Holidays.
- Family package subject to space available on the boats. We recommend you buy you’re tickets early.
- Please remember to travel light. See Luggage Policy on the Website.
A 3:30pm “Turn Around Cruise” is available on weekends in the Spring and Fall and 7 days a week in the Summer from the Gulfport location only. Enjoy a 1 hour cruise to Ship Island, pick up passengers and a one hour return trip. No time is allowed on Ship Island. The cost is $15 per person; 2 and under are free. Limited seating available. Strongly suggest you call 228-864-1014 between 9:30am and 12 noon to check availability. Please arrive at boat dock by 3:15PM. Boat arrives in harbor at approx 3:30pm. Tickets are sold when the boat arrives at dock.
For season schedules, click here.
Want multiple visits – Frequent Rider Pass
Passengers are allowed small carry-on items. Boat storage space is limited. Coolers (42 quart or less) and backpacks are permitted, but subject to search. No glass containers. Wagons and pop-up tents prohibited. See Carry On Policy below:
“Ferry service is weather-dependent and will be suspended for lightning, fog, high winds and heavy rain”.