The Mississippi Coast Restaurant and Beverage Association in conjunction with the Mississippi Coast Coliseum are excited to announce a brand-new lifestyle event for South Mississippi. Sippin’ the Coast: A Food, Beer, and Music Event will take place on Sunday afternoon – October 25th on the front grounds of the Mississippi Coast Coliseum. Sippin’ the Coast will feature an all-inclusive sampling of over 60 craft beers, seltzers, and malt beverages from some of your favorite local and regional breweries. Ten of the top local restaurants will also be sampling their famous signature dishes and there will be live music provided by 4 of the best local bands on the Coast. One low, all-inclusive price of $35 gets you on the grounds at the Coliseum for a safe socially distanced food, beer, and music event. It has been almost 10 months without any festivals and the coast is ready!
Sippin’ the Coast will also offer a limited number of VIP tickets at $60 that gets you in an hour early with a reserved table area up front near the stage, special brands of beer, complimentary VIP reserved parking and catered food.
Sippin’ the Coast has it all, outdoor on the front lawn at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum – Sunday, October 25th. VIP entry at 1 PM and general admission at 2 PM. Tickets go on sale this Friday at the Coliseum Box Office and at Ticketmaster.com. This is an adult event. You must be 21 years old to enter.
General admission tickets go up day of show. Tickets can be purchased here.
Participating restaurants & breweries:
- 6 Local/National Independent Craft breweries
- 1 Table – (‘Brewers Collective’ craft offerings own by Anheuser-Busch) Featuring Golden Road, Elysian, and Goose Island Brewing
- 1 – Hard Coffee Company (Rebel Hard Coffee)
- 1 Hard Seltzer Table Featuring WhiteClaw and Bud Lt. Seltzer (Combined Table)
- 1 Vodka Soda Table Featuring Canteen Spirits and Cutwater Spirits
- 5 VIP beers (Limited Release from Chandeleur Island, IPA from Stone Brewery, Limited brews from Ghost Train & Southern Prohibition and then one from Fairhope Brewing)
A total of 14 breweries and 38 brands.
Abita – 3 brands
- Sam Adams – 1 brand
- Dogfish Head – 1 brand
- Twisted Tea – 1 brand
Colson’s – 1 brand
Dixie – 3 brands
Lazy Magnolia – 3 brands
New Belgium – 3 brands
Parish – 3 brands
Port Orleans – 3 brands
Sierra Nevada – 3 brands
VIP Special Offerings
North Coast Brother Thelonious
Murky Waters Blues & BBQ
Mary Mahoney’s Old French House
Half Shell Oyster House
The Rack House
Sophi’s Mediterranean Café
Island View Casino Resort
BetMGM Book Bar & Grill (Beau Rivage)